This post is saying out my feelings. I'm not gonna 'shoot' anyone here. :)
All I want to say is, isn't when you say a person bad thing behind them make you feel happy? If is, say it. I wont block you or saying back you.
I just want to say, if you dislike me. Show to me, don't hide behind please. It's okay if you dislike me, but I wanna tell you is, when you dislike a person, people might dislike you too.
And, please tell the right friend that wont backstab you, because someone might tell out everything to others please. I'm not warning you, i am just telling you to think smart in choosing who is your true friend. :)
And don't say I start the game first or what. Because, this game needs 2 player, and if you're ready to play. Sorry, there is no player 2 in this game. I'm not ready yet, sorry or am I scare? :)
Continue if you hate me, 1 thing. I don't care, you must know this. Thank you.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment