Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy birthday! :)

17/4/2011
went Black@White yamcha with friends that day :)

 18/4/2011
Prepare in the morning, then went MidValley by using Lrt and Ktm. Reached, meet mao and zhen chuen. We buy for movie tickets first then chill at Starbucks! ;))
Watched movie at 1.50pm, we watched Source Code. The movie is fine, not really interesting. :P
After movie, we decided to go for RedBox! :D Keep singing singing and singing xD
Then evening, dad fetch me back and we head to Puchong fetch mummy to Pavilion and celebrate brother's birthday! Camwhore in the car :)



Reached Pavilion, meet up with brother and we have T.G.I Fridays for our dinner. I have steak, brother have salmon and dad ordered shrimp with chicken. Mum? She steal our food xD
Then suddenly, we ask them whether got discount or not, because it's brother birthday. But too bad, don't have but they have singing ceremony! Win Shen them came too, because give my brother his birthday present. It's Swatch in orange colour. ;))
Then those workers started to sing, make brother so fish! xD After that, we have shopping. I finally bought my school bag in Adidas shop. I'm so in love with Adidas Original shop but expensive. :( 
I have a target bag and it cost RM280! Save money from now, wish me good luck! xD

Outfit for the day! ;)

- Yellow house won the overall champion, congratulation to us! Yay :D
- Ching and I joined English singing competition, wish us good luck. Are waiting the results now ;)
- Gonna swim with my bitches on Saturday at Sg.long clubhouse! We will have a crazy dayyy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment